not getting req points or c Sr recognition

Baz Wilson

So I've just had 5 outstanding games (although game 3 I sucked a bit) but at the end of the games we had won my stats couldn't be retrieved so no req points or c Sr recognition but the third game managed to retrieve the data nice got req points and also got put down a tier. 343 this makes game play crap and pointless this makes me want to pack halo 5 back in its box and not play it again as this is typical at the end of most of my pvp experience I would very much like you to resolve the issue as I do love halo and had high hopes for your 2nd instalment but to date not to impressed.

If you're playing Halo 5 for the REQ points, you're not playing Halo 5 to play Halo 5. You're playing for a system.

Also, you'll get your REQ problems in time. I had the problem happen to me before, but I got it then next time I got on. It's pretty much your internet that's causing the problems.

This is a bit of an issue but you shouldn't worry about your XP or REQ points, you'll get them usually a few seconds after you've recieved the error.

Another issue is that people nowaday tend to almost throw a game away because of one bug/error...