Andrew ABles Barker

Maybe 343 will get it next game. I mean you have breakout in its own category. If you want to play breakout you would obviously choose BREAKOUT. So in a scenario where you don't want to play it you will be banned from playing for 250 minutes because you selected TEAM ARENA? And BREAKOUT is in TEAM ARENA? SO OBVIOUSLY QUIT SO I CAN PLAY THE GAME MODE I WANT RIGHT??????

Wrong.

By leaving the game you are messing the team up. There chances of winning go way down. So you are considered very bad things in Halo 5 Arena.

Team Arena has all OBJECTIVE game types in it, so that mean Breakout. People who like Breakout can get the chance to play it with other game types in one playlist. That's why it's there.

So stop whining, get good and play the game!

• Like 1

Wrong.

By leaving the game you are messing the team up. There chances of winning go way down. So you are considered very bad things in Halo 5 Arena.

Team Arena has all OBJECTIVE game types in it, so that mean Breakout. People who like Breakout can get the chance to play it with other game types in one playlist. That's why it's there.

So stop whining, get good and play the game!

Irrelevant.  Skill or play ability has NOTHING to do with the problem he is describing.  To add to it real quick, by quitting your not messing anyone up.  To assume you are negatively effecting the team you left, one would have to assume that YOU would be a major contributer to the match, and that the rest of your teammates suck.  Secondly, who cares?  Not since Halo 2 have I actually EVER played any type of team match where the team actually functioned as a team or communicated in any real way.  Team play now or days is nothing more than a bunch of glorified Lone Wolves who happen to have the same team color and affiliation.

There is a reason why we have playlists and why they exist.  It is for the sole reason to allow players to choose the game mode or set of match types they WANT to play.  Having a game mode such as Breakout being listed inside a secondary playlist when it has it's own playlist is really redundant.  You can argue that maybe people just want to play a mix bag of game modes without having to lobby hop, but let's be honest....lobby hopping takes no more real time, than sitting through the wait time for a match to start or line-up all the participants.

I have not played Halo 5, but I can tell you that ever since Halo Reach, the playlist quality and variance has gotten very very poor for Halo.  So much, that I think playlist quality has directly contributed to the lack of population for the game and or franchise in the last 5 years. 

Edited by Twinreaper
  • Like 1

To add to it real quick, by quitting your not messing anyone up.  To assume you are negatively effecting the team you left, one would have to assume that YOU would be a major contributer to the match

Actually in Breakout most players actually use gamechat. I've havent been in a single Halo 5 game since launch where I at least didnt find one person communicating with me in game.

Also out of all the Arena gamemodes ANY and ALL Breakout matches are heavily effected by the loss of one person because even your contribution as a distraction can be a deciding factor in a match.

I agree with the redundancy I find that fairly odd. I guess its to make up for the current lack of objective modes in Halo 5? Hopefully they remove it in future updates because Breakout can be fairly niche.