Ranger Oz Reporting

Ranger Oz

Hey all!

So, where to begin... A long time ago (relative to Halo 5), in a galaxy much like our own (because it is our galaxy), Ranger Oz was born!

But seriously, I have been playing Halo since the Xbox days starting with Halo:CE and it is my favorite FPS by far! Once upon a time I was in a community known as XGC, which is still around if I am not mistaken, and I used to help train some of our MLG guys, never competing myself sadly due to age restrictions, but I was pretty into the game. Then high school came around and I slowly started to lose my massive amounts of free time, which only got worse with coolidge (college). I am recently married and for Valentine's Day my wife got me the special Halo Xbone which comes with Halo 5, and so I have picked the game back up!

I am a fairly casual player now, not like in my younger days, and I still am not able to get on every day, but I am on whenever I have a chance between work and school, and when I can get my prettier-half off of Netflix. Been enjoying the forum so far, and am looking forward to getting to know you all a little better and hopefully getting some gaming in!

Applied to the Spartan Company already as well, hopefully I get accepted O.O Feel free to add me on XBL!

• Like 5