Casual Company Looking for Spartans! Halo 5

//CURRENTLY ENLISTING//

Click here to go to our page.

Welcome Spartans! The Elder Mambas is a casual/social Company for all of you who love Halo, simply for the fun of the game. Join us and share some laughs, make friends, and have a great time!

//Join Us on Discord//

Click here to join.

If the info below interests you please feel free to join us in our chat room on Discord. We require all members to join there before they will be accepted into the company as it is a much simpler way to connect and party up.

Discord is a free, easy to use, chat app for gamers. Simply download the app onto your phone or computer to get started. Make sure you use your Xbox Live Gamertag as your username so there is no confusion about who you are.//Company Info//

One of the main things we wish to accomplish is achieving the Achilles Armor Set. For those of you who are unaware, this is the most rare armor in the game. There are 3 steps to achieving this goal:

Be in a Spartan Company.

Get to level 3 in all of the Spartan Company Kill Commendations. This awards all members of the Company the Achilles Armor.

Get to level 5 in all of the Spartan Company Kill Commendations. This awards all members of the Company the Achilles Helmet

We are in search of laid back gamers who know how to have a good time. If you frequently get angry or frustrated at the game and/or your team then we are not the Company for you. Our goal is to remain positive, have fun and share some laughs! Remember, it's just a game.

You must be 18 years or older to join. However, I'm not going to go around asking about your age so as long as you're mature and don't act like a child, I think we'll be ok.

Our Company is stationed in the US but if your schedule works with our time-zone (CST) you are certainly welcome to join.

Most Tuesday and Thursday nights starting around 9:00pm CST we will have Company game night. It's perfectly fine if you can't make it, but We ask that you try to whenever possible. We will host other Company events in the future as well.

During our events/game nights we will do a number of things between Custom Games, Arena, Warzone or Campaign. Pretty much anything depending on how many people show up.

//Submit a Join Request//

If you are interested in joining, please don't hesitate to send us a request. Be sure to let me know a little about yourself while you're at it.

Please add Its Forest and i 8ball to your friends list as soon as you join and don't forget to join us on Discord!

Please note: it may take a day or two to get things rolling as this is a new Company. Bear with us and we will make this into an amazing community!

I can't wait to see you on the battlefield Spartan, don't forget to bring the headlight fluid!