343 industries has single handedly ruined Halo. They have put aspects of call of duty into this game that has taken away from the soul of halo. I can't say this enough, HALO ISN'T COD!!! The story line is weak at best, the multiplayer is a hodge podge of unbalanced crap and the load out system is retarded. I'mma go ahead and do a throw back to Halo's greatest success. Halo 1 revolusionalized how fps were done and created a precedent however Halo 3's multiplayer reigns supreme, and I'll tell you exactly why... first and foremost it was completely balanced. At the beginning of the match, when every one spawned in everyone had equal opportunity to weapons, positions and invisible/over shield/ equipment. As the game progressed dominance would shift to one side or the other and it was the job of the losing team to rely on their skill set, presented opportunities and game knowledge to bring the game back under their control. It wasn't uncommon for a game to go back and forth and create very close games. Because Halo 3 was a very balanced game, it created a game of skill. The only improvement Ive seen go in the right direction in the halo franchise is sprinting. Sprinting creates a new dynamic in positioning, escaping and even combat itself. I hope 343 industries employees see this and ponder what I'm saying. As an avid and faithful fan, right from the beginning, please stop bludgeoning this beloved game.

Halo 3 completely balanced? Yeah right...

Because host advantage and the BR being the go-to weapon means balanced. What bothered me most about Halo 3 was the way you had to use the BR as AR fights (and any auto weapon for that matter) would just turn out to be running at eachother with the trigger down and beating eachother to death.

I also don't get why you bring up equal starts as the only game not having equal starts is Halo 4. They brought it back with Halo 5 in Arena for competetive reasons. Everyone has the exact same acces to abilities and weapons. So please elaborate why Halo 5 isn't balanced?