Halo 5 Problem

V iGoucher x

i've been having trouble with Halo 5 and i contacted xbox support team that sent me here to try and sort out my problem. I've been banned for quitting the game. But this is my problem i go into a game then i finish one. When i come out of a game i  xbox dash bored to check xbox Apps like skype. When i finish checking the apps i go back to the game. Then it says ive been banned for two hours for quitting even though i finished my game and i haven't been in one since. This problem keep happening to me and its making me disappointed for the game. i've been a Halo fan since the first xbox was released and i dont want give up on Halo now since the game has been improving and making me want to play even more.

i hope from hearing from you soon 

Thank you 

Josh 

It sounds like you forget to take yourself out of matchmaking after each match so you stay searching while you look at your apps and then get kicked for inactivity thus leading to a ban that gets longer and longer each time it happens. Make sure to back out of matchmaking or quit Halo 5 from the Home every time you stop playing.  

• Like 3