BOUGHT A WARZONE REQ BUNDLE, DIDN'T GET REQS TODAY

RaptorShinRyu

"7 weeks ago, I bought an Arena REQ Bundle off of the REQ store in Halo 5, and, I think a few days later, bought a Warzone REQ Bundle.I saw that I was only getting Arena REQs every Monday, so I figured that the Warzone REQ Bundle would activate after the Arena Bundle expired after the 7 weeks.The Arena Req Bundle expired last week, and today I didn't get any Warzone REQ packs. I called Microsoft Tech Support a few minutes ago and they said I would have to contact 343 about the issue. Welp. Here I am."

This was a post I made earlier on the Official Halo Forums' Tech Support section. As I said in the above text, I contacted Xbox Tech Support over the phone, and on a chat room about the issue, and both times they said I had to contact 343 about the problem, and the guy in the chat referred me to this forum to get a hold of someone at 343. Unless I'm wrong, this looks like a community run forum and I'm pretty much SOL.

Uhhh.....thoughts? Lol

• Like 2

Correct, this is simply a fan forum run by fans of Halo. As for Xbox Support, are you positive they specifically gave you the 343Industries.org link in the chat message? If so, it would be helpful to post it so we can pass this along to the Mod team in hopes they can have this stopped.

Dom: I see, nothing to worry Raptor. Actually as we speak, I've documented it to be forwarded as well on the management. Rest assured that we'll let you guys know once everything is in place. For the reference of the developer support yes here's the page :: http://www.343industries.org/forum/
Raptor: Is this 343's official forum?
Dom: Yes correct. .
Dom: Can you try to pull up so that we are on the same page. If you done posting there, please let me know.
Dom: So that I will note that here on my document as well.
Raptor: I'm there, but I don't see any tech support sections to post in. Should I just post in General Discussion or?
Dom: Yes that is correct, no worries. They will reviewing that and will be positive that they will reply on your email. .
Raptor: I'll give it a shot and make a post real quick
Dom: Yes sure thing. I will be here to help as well, keep that as assurance. No worries. .
Raptor: Alright then
Dom: That will be all for this mean time, what we will be needed since this was the first week. On April 18, if I'm not mistaken you should received 4 Packs. Or wait for the email or replies on the Thread that you sent to them. I am confident that they will provide the Packs when reading that Threads. No worries.

This was part of the transcript of the chat I had. I pretty much knew this was a fansite but I really didn't want to try and debate with someone who seemed to not know English very well.

Xbox support generally sends people here because they believe this is the official site because of our name. That or 343 has told them to direct people here so they don't have to listen to people's complaints and fix them. Anyway, you're right this is community run and I'm glad you caught that.

You aren't the first with this problem. My friend's Arena REQ bundle didn't come at all this week although I don't know how long ago he bought it, I'm doubting it's been 7 weeks though. My advice is to leave your thread on Waypoint and wait for someone to respond with help or for someone who can fix it to do so. Try checking your REQs online at Waypoint as well.