What happend to halo?..if this continus halo 6 will suck.

Droopy4445

Let me just start by saying I feel in love with the halo franchise since I first played halo combat evolved. The campaign made me feel like I was actually in the middle of a war. Unsc troops all over needed you're help. Covenant fighting you each other the flood and four Runner left behinds . The campaign was epic .

What I liked about halo 5: warzone with the AI enemies and allies, in a big battle it made me feel like I was playing a halo game again. I wish there was a flood lol of warzone with flood bosses. But I love halo more for the campaign. The upgraded vehicles and weapons are a really nice touch but the fact the covenant have so few and especially legendary upsets me. Like your trying to make them seem weak.

What I hated about halo 5: the covenant AI and straight was lacking.. they seem more like a small nuisance than an actual threat. I miss the badass they used to be. I miss the drones,brutes and scarabs..

I'm tired of seeing some big bad ass new weapon like the the Kraken in Halo 5 or the leech that was in Halo 4, just there for show. You never really fight against them.. they just sit there... Bring back the big epic battles that were in the Halo games previously like every time you fight a Scarab in Halo 3 there was always a big Battlefield with tanks and warthogs and everything everywhere. I wanna feel like I'm in a war again not doing special ops missions on the side lines. That's what made halo different from every other shooter game.. and the Spartan team support was the dumbest thing of all in this game.. they couldn't do anything.. even use the weapons I gave them.. we halo fans have been asking for the same few things for years.. and you haven't been giving us what we want..

I want to see more scarabs, big battles, flood and a stronger covenant . With more unsc like in halo 1/3

The reason why we don't see Drones, Brutes, Prophets, or Engineers is because the official Covenant doesn't exist as of the end of Halo 3. The focus has shifted towards Prometheans being the stronger enemies because well... They are. It's easier to kill a sentient being made of muscle and flesh than a robotic drone with an essence inside. 

I actually hope to see Scarabs again as well but I'm not sure if any current factions have the resources to make them or have any stored from before. The Sangheili Civil War just ended in Halo 5. I think the battles were of a pretty large scale but I think things feel smaller because we can move around quicker and shoot farther.

• Like 1