Halo 5: Guardians - Warzone Firefight Gameplay and Review

EdwardBuckODST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eOJ-NIRcnc

So we finally have our chance on playing 343i new enhanced version of Firefight. it is something different indeed and is fun to play but it does need some major tweaking and even possibly adding in the older style of Firefight as well. Tell me what you guys think, do you like it or no?

Not something to be playing alone, way more fun in a full team if you can get the 8 players. At first I thought it was bland but the fun you could have in a full party is almost endless as of now (while everything's new and all). I'm on the fence about unlimited lives although sometimes during Garage defense it seems quite necessary. 

If they gave us 2 maps instead of 1 I think that would make a difference. Glad they extended the beta by a day though.

• Like 2

Not something to be playing alone, way more fun in a full team if you can get the 8 players. At first I thought it was bland but the fun you could have in a full party is almost endless as of now (while everything's new and all). I'm on the fence about unlimited lives although sometimes during Garage defense it seems quite necessary. 

If they gave us 2 maps instead of 1 I think that would make a difference. Glad they extended the beta by a day though.

True, I have jumped in with randoms but I have had a good time so far. At first it liked the amount of AI and all but they need more variety of enemies besides just having Covenant and Promethans. They need to bring Flood and Brutes back into the mix for better more interesting encounters. Im no the fence as well to see what will change for whenever it is finally released.

Personally if your team works together the limited lives could work out because it might give you the challenge everyone is looking for and on top of hat you can use Reqs so honestly I think they should do that. Also on another note, the game has its times where it kicks you even though you still have time left. It happened to me during my last match, We had about a minute and thirty seconds left and then boom, it said we failed so possibly they need to fix that. I would report it to Waypoint but sadly I am perma banned from there lol

Another map would have been great, possibly a completely new map instead of using one of the older maps instead. This game needs more variety rather than rehashed and reused things over and over again.

An interesting idea would be to have Firefight variants of maps the way they have Assault variants!

Limited lives could be good and bad like I said but I'm glad they increased party size from what they showed, which was 5 people, to 8 people and allow for parties to travel together even if there's only one true victor in the group.

I think Brutes may be a doable feat in the future but Flood are not appearing Halo 5 as stated a longg time before release. I've had fun with the unique encounters they've set up so far though. Another thing to note is that they've given power to the Phantom drop ships. You can't shoot the gunner out of its position on the Plasma Turret which forces you to take cover and is more realistic which I'm excited about.