ICE Gaming Looking for active Halo players

c8f0d6da6d5d43fb90c43e448e27b6dd.png

ICE Gaming is actively recruiting new members for our Halo Brigade Infinity! We are a forum based community broken down into Brigades by game. Our community activities include game nights, events, contests, and tournaments all in a friendly, fun atmosphere with someone always to party up with! We also support Halo 5, Star Wars: Battlefront, Tom Clancy: The Division, Black Ops 3 and Battlefield 4With Halo we support campaign, arena playlist, warzone and customs games. We are a casual competitive brigade with the main aim of kicking back and having fun.

Requirements for joining:

Need to be 16+

Need a working Headset

Need to speak and understand english

How to join ICE Gaming?

1) Visit website: http://icegamingus.com/forum.php?tabid=12

2) Click Register to create an account on the Forums, Fill out an application by clicking Applications.

3) Follow the format requested above, and apply to join the console and game Brigade of your choice

4) Wait for a staff member to accept your application, and give you further instructions

5) Start posting around the forums, introduce yourself, and start gaming!Any issue you might have add my gamertag: ICE Keeno and I'll try my best to help you out. Look forward to gaming with you