No Flames in Halo 3

ON3i11

I just want to be special! i want to have an armour that not everyone in the world has! i never got recon or anything like that but i tried so hard!!! maybe il have luck in halo 4

If your at least 14 years old me and my friends might help you. Two of my friends recently created new XBL accounts and now they need to get Recon all over again. So if your in then we got 4 people. I already have recon, but I like to help my friends cuz I'm a nice guy.

If your at least 14 years old me and my friends might help you. Two of my friends recently created new XBL accounts and now they need to get Recon all over again. So if your in then we got 4 people. I already have recon, but I like to help my friends cuz I'm a nice guy.

ok il do it with you!

• 2 weeks later...

I kinda agree with you. If bungie gave us their blue flames and their bungie nameplate then why not do the same for halo 3? Since allot of people still play it.

PLEASE BUNGIE!! NOW THAT YOU ARE LEAVING HALO PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE US YOUR BUNGIE FLAMING HELMET FOR HALO 3??? WE EVEN BEAT YOU ON BUNGIE VS WORLD!!! haha. JK

Please bungie!!! give us F14m1nG h3Lm3t5

i believe 343i is in Controll so posting please bungie help is not got to get you anywhere.... Just saying, but as I said in recent posts, I think they should give the bungie chest piece to those who have played at least 5k total games

• 3 weeks later...

I just want to be special! i want to have an armour that not everyone in the world has! i never got recon or anything like that but i tried so hard!!! maybe il have luck in halo 4

I got everything unlocked in Halo 3