I am Legend(SPINOFF) Roleplay

Archon

Rules: No controlling NPCs (Non-player characters) aside from the deaths of Zombies.

This RP is holdout type. Just randomly post and enter the story. Using the same format as ME circle-menu.

however. You only start with 1000 Cash. I will tell you prices of stuff once you say... "-Opens circle menu-"

Overlord, and his Butler killed a man simply known as Agent 1, who somehow turned into a zombie and started the world's first zombie apocalypse in the year of 2012, which was obviously the end of the world...

Now... Overlord and his butler; Mr. Grazen must round up survivors and hope to god that the zombies don't smash down the main door.

"Mr. Grazen... whom was that man that barged into my residence?" Overlord asked and had a puzzled look on his face.

"I don't know... but we obviously need to update our security... here... I'm going to use to Circle-menu to buy some barbed wire for the doors." He stated bluntly and everything turned black.

Circle-menu appears

Welcome back thebutler192!

Available items-

Barbed Wire- 200

Hardened Steel walls and doors- 5000

Five Seven- 200

BARBED WIRE AND FIVE SEVEN PURCHASED!

300 REMAINING!

Circle-menu closes

"What the hell was that?" Overlord asked, his eyes widening and he blinked furiously.

"What?" Grazen asked.

"That." He pointed at the circle menu that appeared to still be burned on his retina.

"Survival Interface. It's a circle-menu. Like I said."

"And your username?"

"Suits me."

"Touché."

Will Grazen and Overlord survive the apocalypse or find anyone else to help them do it? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!