Melting pot of Halo

SixWaysToSunday

What would you like to bring back from each Halo?

Looking back across all of the games, people love the different interpretations. Some swear Halo2 was the best ever made, some think Halo3 was great, there are those who love ODSTs story, and others love what Reach included. What do you want to see in Halo4? What do you think makes your favorite Halo so amazing?

Halo ce: some maps cant remember the name but there are some cool maps that didnt make it till the future halos.

Halo2: ranks ( not ranking system ) also the whole clan thing i loved how u can have clan matches.

Halo3: duel wielding from h2 n h3. Not to sure what i would want from h3 yet.

Im going to leave h4 in 343s hands i have alot of faith in them an for frank oconnors gift to us im almost done with my 343i frankoconnor tattoo

I'd like the huge, open campaign levels of Halo: CE combined with the atmosphere and attention to detail of ODST.

I want the melee power of Halo 2 combined with the weapon balance and variety of Halo 3. And Halo 3 grenades, too. Please don't let them bring back Reach grenades. I'll actually cry.

I want player movement to feel most similar to Halo 3, although retaining the fall damage of Reach.

I'd like to see the graphics of CE:A combined with the physics engine of Halo 3. Reach's collisions felt too random and unforgiving - although admittedly it worked well in Forge.

Lastly, I'd like the variety of maps from Halo 2 with the balance and flow of those in Halo 3.

I think that mostly covers it!

Well I want the modding and fun of HaloCE combined with the competitiveness of Halo3.

I want to see the return of the party-up system, with reachs voting system.

I want to return to the movement and jump of Halo3.

I want to have Halo3 awesome maps with ODSTs atmosphere.

It looks like whatever 343i does theyll make someone happy!

• Like 1