Idea for new member title

Adam91

I had an idea for a new member title, now i posted this idea in the members idea thread but i decided (and i hope its ok with the moderators) to post this thread about it to catch a lot of peoples attention about because i really thinks its a good idea.

Ok so the new member title i was thinking of would be called "Dedicated Member" it would come after Trusted Member and each member would have to reach around 500 posts to be promoted to it, it would also have its own color as well , I would really like to see this happen what do you guys think about it, good idea? or not so good idea?.

Some color suggestions - Dedicated Member Dedicated Member Dedicated Member

(they dont need to be these colors if they are already taken, just giving a few ideas)

I do like it, but I don't like the time limit. I mean, I have only been here for 28-ish days. You shouldn't have to have been a member for 6 months. I've been here for a short amount of time, and I have aquired MoM. It should just be people who are dedicated (like myself). The ones who reach, say 500 or more posts.

Accidental Double post, so just adding more info......

And at about 1000 posts, it should be like Extreme Member or something like that, and THEN, at 2000 posts, Legendary Member. And maybe True Member? At 4000 posts?

Green won't work, that is the color of new members before they reach Trusted members.