The "Rock Museum" by Absolute Dog

Absolute Dog

My map the "Rock Museum" was is an example of a multilevel map in an enclosed environment that features USNC weapons, open as well as close and tight fighting areas and a variety of shooting lines for both the novice and experienced player to enjoy. The title says it all, it is a museum dedicated to the one none structural item in forge world, the rocks!

They maps currently supports Team Slayer and FFA. Weapons on the map include all UNSC offerings plus the Covenant sticky grenade. All AA's are playable, but Jet Pack, Invisibility and Sprint are recommended.

Here are a few screen shots of the map. The link for it is above and here again. Hope you enjoy it!

reach_15857358_Full.jpg

reach_15856507_Full.jpg

reach_15855044_Full-1.jpg

reach_15855043_Full1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

My map the "Rock Museum" was is an example of a multilevel map in an enclosed environment that features USNC weapons, open as well as close and tight fighting areas and a variety of shooting lines for both the novice and experienced player to enjoy. The title says it all, it is a museum dedicated to the one none structural item in forge world, the rocks!

cool i actually got to play this with you dog...I remember

• 6 months later...