[GameSpot] - Assassin's Creed Valhalla PC Minimum Specs Revealed, Including 4K Requirements

343iBot

Following a deep dive trailer and a gameplay overview video, Ubisoft has shared the official PC system requirements for Assassin's Creed Valhalla. There are specifications for low settings at 1080p and 30 FPS all the way up to 1440p and 4K resolutions.

You will need an AMD Ryzen 3 1200 or Intel i5-4460 processor to run Assassin's Creed Valhalla at minimum settings and 30 frames per second. To increase the frame rate to 60 FPS, an AMD Ryzen 7 1700 or Intel i7-6700 is required to achieve the "high preset" setting that doubles the frame rate.

To get to 1440p, the processor needs to be upgraded to either an AMD Ryzen 7 2700X or Intel i7-7700 series to run at 30 frames per second. Bumping the 1440p resolution to 60 FPS requires an AMD Ryzen 5 3600X or Intel i7-8700K. Meanwhile, 4K resolution (2160p), necessitates an AMD Ryzen 7 3700X or Intel i7-9700K. Ubisoft did not specify how to run Assassin's Creed Valhalla at 4K and 60 FPS.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

View the full article