IGN Helmet image

Flly

If anyone has been on bungie lately people have been talking about this picture... From what I know and have seen, bungie has nothing to do with it and it is in hands of 343. It is know as the GRD or the Bob marathon helmet. People have been trying to link it to countdown on an image seen on bungie's webcam of a spartan looking through a hole on countdown. I'm very sure that it is not unlock-able as of now so don't try to guess jumping through the holes on countdown because there is no special order to unlock the helmet (at least what I know). Just wanted people to see this to see if they've heard different and weather 343 will/should release it?post-8195-0-70054100-1310322610_thumb.png

post-8195-0-58391300-1310322631_thumb.jpg

Quote from Evil Otto's FAQ

What is the deal with the BOB / GRD helmet?

Certain Affinity, under the direction of 343 industries, created the Defiant map pack. When Microsoft released screenshots of the Defiant pack, people noticed a previously un-seen helmet on one of the Spartans.

We at Bungie do not know what 343 has in store with this helmet, and the internet is full of theories. Like you, we will just have to wait and see what, if any, plans they have for it.

So that enlightens us what? nothing really lol