How to make Forge better for Halo 4

♠ Spades N AZ ♠

Spades N AZ list for Forge:

- more round objects please! Really is this too much to ask?

- trees and bushes

- ability to break glass

- more than one type of environment in forge world like swamps, snow, plains, jungles...well you get the point

- changing the time of day whether morning, noon, or evening

- ability to change textures on objects. Even if it is only from 5 choices. Why can't we make pieces that look like Zealot vs. the same monotone boring textures

- ability to cut off parts of pieces or remove part of them. I hate the tabs sticking out of pieces like the decorative covered walkway

Welcome to the forum Spades! Sorry for the redirect of your OP but it would normally go in the Halo 4 forum. We also have a dedicated and pinned thread called The Official Halo 4 Forge Thread for forge ideas in H4. Just click on the highlighted link I offered and it will take you there. I am happy to see another fellow forger on the forum. There will be a Forum Forge Party coming soon and its LilBeast has created a Forge Competition for forgers to create a new map for his contest. I do have to lock this thread of your's, you have no idea how many we would end up with if I didn't.