would like to make a request from 343

xdarkness06x

My best friend died over the weekend, he was one of the biggest halo fans I’ve ever known. He had Halo 1-3 and reach, ODST, and he had just gotten Halo CE. He had all of the collector’s editions, the novels, action figures and he had started making a diorama. I know that he was so excited for Halo 4. I don’t know how often this is asked but i would like to request from 343 studios, in my way to commemorate him, if you could please place a character in the game, just with his name. i know that it would mean the world to us, and i know if he were alive, would be the happiest man alive. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Regards Richard

• Like 3

To honor the memory of your friend and your desire to keep his memory alive, I have created the "Jess Walton" award. It will be bestowed upon you and dizzle when it is implemented, then onto any member of this forum who has lost a lose friend that was a fan of Halo. I hope this gives you some satisfaction in your quest to keep him and others who have left us in our memories.

Here is the remembrance award:

RIP.png

• Like 1

My best friend died over the weekend, he was one of the biggest halo fans I’ve ever known. He had Halo 1-3 and reach, ODST, and he had just gotten Halo CE. He had all of the collector’s editions, the novels, action figures and he had started making a diorama. I know that he was so excited for Halo 4. I don’t know how often this is asked but i would like to request from 343 studios, in my way to commemorate him, if you could please place a character in the game, just with his name. i know that it would mean the world to us, and i know if he were alive, would be the happiest man alive. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Regards Richard

I truly am sorry for your loss xdarkness06x and hope that your request will at least get seen. The rememberance award may not be in-game as you would like, but know that his memory will live on here at 343i.org. He would be proud that you took the time to offer this OP in an effort to commemorate him.

God bless.

-Choot 'em