what you dont want in halo 4

Timbit

There are alot of topics on what you want in halo 4 but i havent seen one about what you dont want in halo 4. theres a couple things i dont want in halo 4 which is:

The ranking system from reach because it took absoluty no skill

The dmr from reach i dont know wjy they would change it there was nothing wrong with the br although they might have wanted to change some things up.

Please post the things you dont want in halo 4.

I do not want there to be another credit system like reach again, it was awkward and it took people 5 months to get to the rank of inheritor.

to be honest 5 months is not long at all considering how much credits it takes to rank up in the higher part of the rank list, as well as my self i know people who mainly play on a daily basis and are pretty decent at the game and they are only at field marshal after playing reach for about 7-8 months, im currently on hero and i had halo reach since the day it came out, but i began playing it mainly on a daily basis last july and i was at major rank at that time it taken me 6 months to get to hero but i wouldnt say thats down to bad play because it i think im a decent player at it its just because of the high amount of credits that need to be earned on the higher ranks.