Halo 2 PC 343i.org map Commemeration.

Twinreaper

Hello fellow halo 2 enthusiasts. Like you all I love Halo 2 and am an avide map maker and co-leader of the H2MT over at Monstrmoose.com. Since I came to this forum I have fallen in love it and I always search for new ways to give back to the place I love. Originally I had decided to dedicate a "Construct" remake to the community, but decided to do Ratrace instead. below is a few screenshots of the map in beat stage, from Sapien. All shots are rendered fully and the map is wicked thus far. Lots of refining and custom wepaons to still add to it though, but none the less....feast your eyes and enjoy! Feedback is always appriciated too!

Corridor_2.png

Corridor_3.pngCorridor_1.png

Corridor_4.png

Corridor_5.png

Corridor_6.png

Corridor_7.png

• Like 2

Thanks man. Always good to hear some good feedback. it took a lot of time. In total, I think I have worked on this for about 124 hours. And it's still in BETA STAGE! I have yet to finalize the shaders though. I will post a vid up in the next few days of me running around the map so you can see it in action and in-game for real.

And for the record...I still plan on doing a Construct map. Also I will be posting up something for the community to do shortly. basically as a teaser, it's something to get everyone invloved and something that will include the most creative into a map I am making.

• 2 months later...

Yeah. You should see the updated current builds I have of this as well as Crater and Arbitration. The lighting is sick as hell and the shaders being used well....just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy all over. If you have Halo 2 Ashlynn, I would love to show you a current project build of some of my teams maps. Private showing of coarse ;)

wow that is shmexy :) hehe wish i had your awesome shader skillz :) hehe lol

Im just working on Waterworks aka Scrapworks right now, still trying to get the bsp (Level/Map) straightened out here and there (I improved it with Poly Cruncher "Love Poly Cruncher, I'm going to hopefully buy it in the next month or so" But went over board and did toooo much, so the bsp is stressed out a lot a bit) lol I may have to restart the map over and reassign textures etc :/ lol

But for the time being I have been trying to set the map and make it look and feel a little bit cleaner feeling... fancy metal textures etc ya knowz lol :/ But i just have to get the ground texture right or it won't look good at all... lol

• 2 weeks later...

yeah may be lol i just finished lighting at 8am this morning lol i have been thinking about district* anyway to get the model for it? any ce guys do it yet? that would be the best map for some crazy textures and make it like a night/zombie or morning type small amount of hazy fog map, but i also want to try making it more symmetrical, like two parking garages etc lol

I've been thinking about that very idea...taking the bsp's for those 2 special unreleased maps. The best way I can figure it, is to get with my buddy TroyMac1ure, keeper of entity, and see if he can tweak the bsp and map headers to recognize inside of Entity. As it is, you can load a CE PC map with entity and extract models and bsp's, so I don't see why tweaking it to handle Halo 2 PC would be much of a chore on his end. The only other way to do it, would be to do it as I am now trying to extract models from Reach, open the model tags and copy down every single vertice, plane, face and vertice number manually, then arranging them inside a custom obj file. Very time consuming but worth it if I can actually get a fully constructed obj of the spartans.

• 2 weeks later...

The headers for h2v are different from xbox maps and stuff. But it could be done with a little elbow grease lol i would have no idea where to start lol. but yeah kantanomo has done some good research and what not building on his anti-cheat about shared/mpshared maps and what not about headers and stuff... i think..... not sure though lol

• 6 months later...
Louis Vuitton Belts Bags are already designed with instant focus on every detail. These types of custom bags louis vuitton outlet are generally these kinds of produced actually well-matched for women louis vuitton purses regardless of age group. Every ladies handbag involving Lv features a exclusive Louis Vuitton Monogram Multicolore Canvas handbags design. The fashion that wo not go out of style quickly. These types Louis Vuitton Men handbags of luggage usually are on the arms involving models and louis vuitton online store celebrities. Hence these kind of luggage appreciate wonderful reputation since every Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis handbags woman prefer to mimic these kind of celebrities. However for some entrepreneur, these people industry this specific louis vuitton purses sensation as an possiblity to earn money – for this reason artificial Lv luggage louis vuitton handbag outlet influences market. When you have virtually any LV initialed or monogrammed inside a anti-wrinkle it is artificial. If you louis vuitton outlet learn virtually any "LV" crooked or even in the particular louis vuitton outlet sew it is artificial. Lv carries a love for efficiency for each louis vuitton bags and every of these hand made purse as well as ladies louis vuitton online store handbag since 1850s. That they carefully layout where the LV needs louis vuitton to be place on the particular tote and the LVs will almost always be added louis vuitton purses online to the particular tote with balance. When you have any leader it louis vuitton is possible to study the LV in one nook to another and Louis Vuitton Men handbags the placement coming from both finish and bottom and top louis vuitton purses online will almost always be very close up if not the same. LV bags are constructed louis vuitton purses online of cloth with cowhide natural leather shoulder straps and sidings, the advantage in the natural leather is going to be louis vuitton purses dyed red. As soon as the ladies handbag is used for Louis Vuitton Epi Leather a couple weeks, the particular natural leather may oxidize and the colour may reduce and turn into much louis vuitton bags online more brown. Should you be buying a employed ladies handbag, inquire the length of time the particular tote is Louis Vuitton Epi Leather used and ask for photo in the tote to see if the particular natural leather offers Louis Vuitton Belts begun to reduce. If not, leave behind this. One particular critical issue that you can miss when checking any LV discount louis vuitton bags ladies handbag as well as LV purse is the regular sewing. The Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Canvas handbags actual Lv Bags have similar number of the need for Louis Vuitton Men handbags stitches on most similar pockets. For example, if you count louis vuitton bags number the volume of sew about the regular sewing in the manage as well as strap, count number Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis handbags the particular sew on attributes in the tote and on each party of the identical repair. If louis vuitton online store a person aspect offers four the need for stitches the chances louis vuitton bags online are sleep issues will have four the need for stitches. If not, the