XBOX 720 really going to happen?

Captain Antonio

The release date for the Xbox 720 is confirmed somtime between 2013 - 2015 due to major updates on the 360 itself, such as kinect and entertainment evolved. It is the same way for the ps4 aswell.

Edit- there will be a Halo 5 due to the Reclaimer trilogy

Honestly, the more I hear about the "Xbox 720", the more rediculous and stupid the name sounds. The next generation of gaming is on the horizon, and can easily be re-enforced by the fact that all the major gaming corporations are milking every drop of sweet suculent gaming milk of the nipple that is their game console. The WiiU, the PS Vita, the Kinect, Playstation Move, the list goes on, respectfully. None are truly taking gaming to the next level, and my guess is the era of game consoles is announced next year, and is released the year following. And I don't see how anyone can show any disrespect to Sony.

They have a free Internet server that works wonders(the exception being the intrusion last year), great exclusive titles(as does Microsoft), and the actual console has so much more to offer, honestly. They're more reliable, more quiet, have a functioning internet browser, and had most of the marketing deals with ESPN and Netflix far before we did. *Deep breaths*

"But Gingers have no souls." -South Park/ God?