Apparently these screenshots are from the show case

Adam91

We may have some pics from Halo 4 of the main menu

SOUND THE TRUMPETS!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0O0BkLs47I

the shrek vid i just abit of a laugh but heres the screen shots hope these are real, it says they are from the showcase but im still doubtful about them very possible they could be fake

http://www.gamufi.co...msg1300#msg1300

• Like 2

I'll be the first to say it...It's completely awefull! The Halo 4 "leaked" pic of the menu looks like a TV spot image for a Halo saturday morning cartoon. If thats the type of style they were going for...then ok I get it. But if thats really supposed to be what they truely are putting off as a possability...then I have to say 343 just lost some serious street cred with me.

But then again, I'm calling total BS on this. One thing stands out...the version data at the bottom. The first image has a different font color and is not visible in it's whole form. Version stamping does not chnage color to stand out from it's gameplay. It's always there...in one solid color and font period.

That plus the missing "." between "Halo" and "4" yet they put one to seperate the V from the 3? Not convinced. When it goes up officially on waypoint then it's real.

• Like 1

I'll be the first to say it...It's completely awefull! The Halo 4 "leaked" pic of the menu looks like a TV spot image for a Halo saturday morning cartoon. If thats the type of style they were going for...then ok I get it. But if thats really supposed to be what they truely are putting off as a possability...then I have to say 343 just lost some serious street cred with me.

But then again, I'm calling total BS on this. One thing stands out...the version data at the bottom. The first image has a different font color and is not visible in it's whole form. Version stamping does not chnage color to stand out from it's gameplay. It's always there...in one solid color and font period.

That plus the missing "." between "Halo" and "4" yet they put one to seperate the V from the 3? Not convinced. When it goes up officially on waypoint then it's real.

:popo: