M.A.G

CandiBunni

Welcome, one and all, to the "Member Appreciation Game"! This is a simple game that I hope everyone here will enjoy participating in.

The Purpose

• To allow users to show why and what they appreciate about their fellow members.
  • To quell any doubts that users may or may not have about themselves.
  • To be a fun, simple little game.

The Rules

The rules for the "M.A.G" are simple.

• Depending on who immediately posted before you, you will post their name and then list the reasons why you appreciate them.
  • If you can not think of any reasons for why you appreciate someone, or have nothing but negatives to say, please do not post. This is an appreciation game, not a depreciation game.
  • Do not post for a user more than one time. If you've posted for one user, please let someone else post their reasons for that person, rather than you post your reasons for a second time. We can read, we don't need you to remind us. =P
  • Do not post reasons for someone that are completely silly, random, and not actually so. This thread should be filled with honest, genuine reasons for why you like your fellow member. Not random, goofy comments made just to get someone to post about you or to make people giggle.
  • Please only post reasons for the person directly above you. Like I've said before, don't post if you can't think of anything honest and genuine, or have nothing but negativity to spout.

The Format

Below is the format that I wish for all who participate to use. Please. Use. It.

"User A"

• Reason 1
  • Reason 2
  • Reason 3
  • etc.

Please note that there is no minimum or maximum amount of reasons that one must give. Well no, I shouldn't say that. The minimum amount of reasons to give is 1. I know that, due to the rules I've given, this thread may not see as much activity as others, but that's a small price to pay to keep it full of honest, heart felt responses.

Let the game begin!

• Like 7