not sure where to put this but it's important.

ok first let me say my xbox life when i was 17-24ish was halo, loved the game and everything it was about. definitely up there for the biggest fan award. this all changed with the introduction of the armor ablities..... the only one that wasn't bad and is a must in all shooters is sprint, other then that you'll ruin halo 4. im not saying everyone will agree with me but please creators of halo 4 do a servey and i can almost guarantee the people who actually buy your game the 18 and up crowd will agree with me on taking out the armor ablities. make this more of an adult game and you'll make tons of money.

@ Doom I do not think they should take armor abilities out of the Halo experience they should simply make another playlist in which there are armor abilities it is as simple as that.

Plus a friend of mine not a member of this website suggested that the jet pack should have been zero gravity and by zero gravity he meant to be able to fly like superman in moderation of course but I thought that could be an interesting twist on how the jet pack works.