Whats with the big explanation thats gonna be behind red v blue teams in halo 4

Adam91

I know what you're getting at and I'm not really sure either that's just another mystery Frank put out there for all of us to wonder about I guess haha

but we had rvb teams since halo ce right? so its nothing new, what more could be behind it?

I always thought of the multiplayer games in Halo 1, 2, and 3 as being scrimage games between S-IIs. Not that any of it is really cannon but it looks like there will be an explanation as to why those two colors are always facing off. I love it when campaign links with multiplayer. Left 4 Dead definitely did the best job of putting story in a competitive enviornmonet (not that it was hardcore or anything but you still wanted to win). I'm glad to see Halo 4 is following suit and trying new things.

If it sucks, oh well, at least there will be other games.

but we had rvb teams since halo ce right? so its nothing new, what more could be behind it?

Adam if you notice on the bottom right corner of the gameplay vids there are emblems next to the team scores, each team has a different emblem. Maybe there's some sort of faction thing going on?

I always thought of the multiplayer games in Halo 1, 2, and 3 as being scrimage games between S-IIs. Not that any of it is really cannon but it looks like there will be an explanation as to why those two colors are always facing off. I love it when campaign links with multiplayer. Left 4 Dead definitely did the best job of putting story in a competitive enviornmonet (not that it was hardcore or anything but you still wanted to win). I'm glad to see Halo 4 is following suit and trying new things.

If it sucks, oh well, at least there will be other games.

]i dont undertand how would rvb teams link to the campaign, from the way i see people talking about it on forum its like its something new we will have wait and see, but its not new we have always had it, its 2 teams each a having color so their team mates know whos friend and whos enemy

Adam if you notice on the bottom right corner of the gameplay vids there are emblems next to the team scores, each team has a different emblem. Maybe there's some sort of faction thing going on?

nice find, that could be something to do with it.

i already had a story as to why red vs blue fought in MM, they are fighting because they are in Valhalla the Norse afterlife, in which brave warriors go to fight until they die and then they respawn in the feasting hall to eat until they are ready to fight again. they do this to prepare for the Ragnarok which is the Norse end of times

• Like 1

i already had a story as to why red vs blue fought in MM, they are fighting because they are in Valhalla the Norse afterlife, in which brave warriors go to fight until they die and then they respawn in the feasting hall to eat until they are ready to fight again. they do this to prepare for the Ragnarok which is the Norse end of times

This is plausible seeing as Halo has a lot of Norse mythology in it. Out there but plausible haha

Idk, they better not add a story line to multiplayer... *shivers at the thought*

Frank (or someone at 343i) said that there'd be a reason as to why red spartans are fighting blue spartans, so I guess that they are actually giving some story (however small or light) to the multiplayer. It's not a bad thing. You can simply ignore it and take it with a grain of salt if you dislike it. Personally I'm indifferent. If they do add some light backstory as to why the two teams are fighting, I think it's kinda neat. If it's nothing special, it's not something I'll get worked up about. If it's something entertaining, well I guess that's just another plus to the overall experience.

• Like 2