id like to throw this one at 343

daddyxx23

today i saw the first look video on youtube. i havnt been very excited for a game in years. movement and the old halo gameplay seems to be intact. but as i watched over and over for some hints on whats goin to be in the game i couldnt help notice a jet pack symbol . with hopes of making this game last i would just like to say i think 343 needs to drop jet pack sprint invisability...etc. this game will never last with **** like that going on. KEEP IT CLASSY(classic) the most put togtther multiplayer was halo 3 for sure not much you could mess wiht in that game. which is what helped it stick. to my next point please please keep the HIGHEST SKILL RANKKING SYSTEM IN HALO 4. an experience only ranking system will never work bc noobs can play all day and rank up faster then a pro only because they play. it shouldnt be you put in an hour but what you put in your hour. HIGHEST SKILL is what makes halo , halo dont ruin it. but please take some advice.

with love, The Gamer

today i saw the first look video on youtube. i havnt been very excited for a game in years. movement and the old halo gameplay seems to be intact. but as i watched over and over for some hints on whats goin to be in the game i couldnt help notice a jet pack symbol . with hopes of making this game last i would just like to say i think 343 needs to drop jet pack sprint invisability...etc. this game will never last with **** like that going on. KEEP IT CLASSY(classic) the most put togtther multiplayer was halo 3 for sure not much you could mess wiht in that game. which is what helped it stick. to my next point please please keep the HIGHEST SKILL RANKKING SYSTEM IN HALO 4. an experience only ranking system will never work bc noobs can play all day and rank up faster then a pro only because they play. it shouldnt be you put in an hour but what you put in your hour. HIGHEST SKILL is what makes halo , halo dont ruin it. but please take some advice.

with love, The Gamer

I never noticed a jetpack symbol. Would you care to tell me the exact time in the video, or give me a screenshot of said symbol? Also, we've only see one feature displayed in the VidDoc, sprinting. That's it. No jetpacks, no invisibility, no armour lock, nothing like that. Highest skill isn't what makes Halo Halo. The characters, setting, universe, weapons, and core gameplay/features are what make Halo Halo. Not the ranking system.

I never noticed a jetpack symbol. Would you care to tell me the exact time in the video, or give me a screenshot of said symbol? Also, we've only see one feature displayed in the VidDoc, sprinting. That's it. No jetpacks, no invisibility, no armour lock, nothing like that. Highest skill isn't what makes Halo Halo. The characters, setting, universe, weapons, and core gameplay/features are what make Halo Halo. Not the ranking system.

I saw it too, I'll post a video with the time as soon as I can

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urybDL6RnwA&feature=player_detailpage

squint your eyes and look in the top left at 2:06 - 2:10

I saw it too, I'll post a video with the time as soon as I can

squint your eyes and look in the top left at 2:06 - 2:10

I've seen this, and I've seen it in an even larger view. It looks nothing like a jetpack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUa9n3nHMgg&feature=relmfu

Skip to 2:20 and pause around 2:21 or 2:22. It does not resemble anything like a jetpack.

Disregard the rest of the video. I linked it purely to provide a closer look at the area of the screen that you're talking about.

with love, The Gamer

Armor abilities were one of the best things to happen to Halo. They added a fun and interesting element to gameplay, while keeping the playing field level and fair.

o but the ranking system makes the community you see community is a BIG part of the gameplay because the level of competition is effected by the drive of the community to win.

Armor abilities were one of the best things to happen to Halo. They added a fun and interesting element to gameplay, while keeping the playing field level and fair.

They where interesting I'll admit, but I would have to say they didn't pan out well.