Halo Reach Machinima

valyou3

I am looking for some players to help take part in a Halo Reach machinima I am planning to make. It will be an action/espionage film and has a few main roles and a few more extra roles.

Here's a rundown of the roles

Pulse - main protagonist. Soldier trained for espionage. Knows where his loyalties lie. Tagline is silent and deadly. Played by me

Trane - Pulse's partner. Fights hard. Will go to almost any length to get his mission completed. Not played by anyone yet

Scuzzy - Tech engineer. Works behind the scenes for Pulse and Trane. He takes care of the technical stuff. Not played by anyone yet

Devlin - Scout and pilot. Cynical yet capable. He informs the rest of key location points. When in combat will fight with long range weapons. Not played by anyone yet

Maleficus - main antagonist. Elite. Plans to eradicate Reach with a series of EMP bombs, shortcircuiting all spartan shields, technologies and ships. Doesn't mess around. Not played by anyone yet

Tone - second-in-command to Maleficus. A Spartan who stopped believing in Pulse's efforts to save Reach. Has a superiority complex. Not played by anyone yet

Various Elite/Spartan guards - Extras. These are the private armies of Maleficus and Tone. Their job is to patrol certain areas, then either get bypassed by Pulse and Trane or get a backstab from Pulse and Trane. Anyone can be a guard

If you would like to apply for a role, either reply in this thread or send me a message on Live with your GT and what role(s) you would like to try. contact the GamerTag 'doogy300'. You can specify if you would like to be a voice actor, too. I will usually respond via Xbox Live messages, so make sure to log on to your console and check for my response.

There will be auditions and practice rehearsals for those interested

I would do trane, but it may be best to have to different people for him, incase one is busy, so i will be back up trane and variouse elite and spartan guards when there are me and the main one.

It might be best to have the whole thing planned first. and all the poeple. I would try to get more well known on the site first too.