HALO 4: Never Forget The Brave

yeaboy

Hello everyone. I recently made a halo 4 trailer/ halo tribute to master chief and those who have fallen against the covenant. This definitely won't be my last halo 4 video, so if you have any comments regarding the video please share your criticism and ideas so I can much better videos in the future. Make sure to watch in HD and leave a comment!! Enjoy!!! I will leave the link below.

Viewed, enjoyed, and commented. :yes

To recap my comment:

I like it. It's a great idea. It really brought back the feelings of losing Jacob and Miranda Keyes (not Keys like I originally typed lol), Jenkins, and especially Johnson. And it might serve as a good way to show the kids who might just be entering the Halo universe with Halo 4 to see the struggle and understand where the Master Chief has been, what he's seen, done, and help them to figure out who he is beyond just the player-character.

The only thing I can think of to suggest is to cut it down a bit. It's a little long for a trailer, and in the middle it started to lose my interest.

Overall, I think it's a good work. Was it your first, yeaboy?

• Like 1

Viewed, enjoyed, and commented. :yes

To recap my comment:

I like it. It's a great idea. It really brought back the feelings of losing Jacob and Miranda Keyes (not Keys like I originally typed lol), Jenkins, and especially Johnson. And it might serve as a good way to show the kids who might just be entering the Halo universe with Halo 4 to see the struggle and understand where the Master Chief has been, what he's seen, done, and help them to figure out who he is beyond just the player-character.

The only thing I can think of to suggest is to cut it down a bit. It's a little long for a trailer, and in the middle it started to lose my interest.

Overall, I think it's a good work. Was it your first, yeaboy?

its my first halo 4 video, but not my first fan made trailer/ video. Check out my other videos, I also made ones for Mass Effect and Halo Reach as well.