dear 343i

spartan 326

im putting this out there because all the halo midnight launches i have been to have never been that great. i live in a country called new Zealand and most people go "where's that? is it a third world country?" no, were not, were next to Australia, we always have midnight releases but there never like the ones in USA. you (343i) need to set up representatives for your game that live in new Zealand and can set up things like give aways, and things like that. you could then get them to take video of the release and make a huge montage release. this doesn't have to be just new Zealand ether. you could send over merchandise for give-aways and such and maybe like a code that gives "midnight armour". these reps would work for free and could work with shop owners. if you did this i would love to be a rep, it would also not be that hard to find other people in regions around new Zealand and other places.

Midnight launches are not down the 343, its up to those who release the game within your own country. As long as they follow the release date its up to you ''The Store Brand'' to choose whether to have a Midnight launch or not. If 343 had to do all the homework for the actual launch they'll be there forever don't you think. Hard enough making the game than it is launching it, and by them doing that they need to make sure all areas are developed to it's full potential first so as much as I would like to help you the best thing I'll suggest you do is contact your local game shop and speak with them about the launch and any ideas you can suggest and hopefully you'll come right :)

Midnight launches are not down the 343, its up to those who release the game within your own country. As long as they follow the release date its up to you ''The Store Brand'' to choose whether to have a Midnight launch or not.  If 343 had to do all the homework for the actual launch they'll be there forever don't you think. Hard enough making the game than it is launching it, and by them doing that they need to make sure all areas are developed to it's full potential first so as much as I would like to help you the best thing I'll suggest you do is contact your local game shop and speak with them about the launch and any ideas you can suggest and hopefully you'll come right :)

yea i know what you mean, but im sorta talking about the things we do. and also thats why the reps would be there, to work with stores and be support for the store and the game by speaking on behalf of 343i.i also had an email back from microsoft and they said they will pass my message on to 343i.

I'm confused will there be a midnight launch?

most games have midnight launches lol

and a game on such a scale as this were most of XBL will be playing on the first day, so yea, theyll have a midnight launch

yea i know what you mean, but im sorta talking about the things we do. and also thats why the reps would be there, to work with stores and be support for the store and the game by speaking on behalf of 343i.i also had an email back from microsoft and they said they will pass my message on to 343i.

Reps will only be there for support, that's if you have any at the launch which I doubt seeing there's far to many stores across the world for them to be at all the launches. but maybe the main stores will have one but again these are all things dealt with by the store and not 343i. I suggest you message your local store and find out more info and see what they have planned, and with regards to your email you sent Microsoft they'll happily pass your message onto them and reply but that's Microsoft giving you the support that's expected from a big brand and making sure all customers get a reply stating the best route to take, whether they do that is up to them and if they go ahead and send a mail out it will again be very hard for 343i to follow it up seeing there's hundreds of messages sent daily, weekly or even on a hourly bases so imagine how long they'll be there for, more reason why Microsoft said they'll send them an email passing the message over instead of giving you a straight answer as not even they know and surely 343 will have more important things to do in time for launch.

Best suggestion I have is to contact your local store as you not the only ones sending messages to 343 asking for such's thing if not similar! :)

I know a few people who work at microsoft, like my aunt. See if I can Message through her.

Good Luck with that and hope it happens :) Would add in saying I doubt Microsoft will be dealing with the Midnight launch of H4 either when they have a whole platform to run, that leaves 343i and the local stores to do the rest :)