Something I Would Love To See In The Halo 4 Campaign...

DaRk Precurser

I have always wanted to see a group of Spartans within a game, but in every Halo game you can think of i have noticed that you are the main spartan within the game, playing as Master Chief of as the Noble Team... but I have always wished that the next Halo Game that comes into creation would not just be the main spartan but also have other Spartans around you in the coming battles of the game. When i had started to read the books of halo I noticed the Master Chief was working with other Spartans to complete the task at hand, but in every game you are the lone dog, only to be around the lower hand soldiers or ODST's... i think it would be amazing to see some sort of other Spartans just to be seen within the background or as an AI Computer to help you in battle. Cause in all the Halo games staring Master Chief there are no other Spartans to be seen at all... Could there be in the upcoming games?

I see where youre coming from, but if you played with other spartans as in AI allies it would be kinda ugly :/ i mean just look at Kat from noble team. You cant really have an ally in campaign thats uber impressive AI wise,dont get me wrong it would be cool on maybe a small part of a mission. i would really like to see more awesome cinematics with spartans just like in Halo Wars

• Like 1

Well in the course of halo 1,2 and 3 the time span is about a month and all of the Spartans at that time are stuck on a planet called onyx. So to follow the books there is no way they could put the chief and the other Spartans in the same game. But i think that weird looking thing the chief was about to jump into is onyx and their are Spartan II's(Fred,Kelly and Linda) as well as Spartan III's inside of it. So what your hoping for is probably already in the story.

• Like 1

if someone else says that planet cheif is going towards is onyx. they will die. its sigma 7, a shield world like the one in halo wars. it creates a sun in the middle of it to harvest the energy from it for power. one of the multiplayer maps is about that.

• Like 1

if someone else says that planet cheif is going towards is onyx. they will die. its sigma 7, a shield world like the one in halo wars. it creates a sun in the middle of it to harvest the energy from it for power. one of the multiplayer maps is about that.

thats what onyx is, a shield world. Didn't you read the ghosts of onyx? if so you must of misread.

yea i know onyx is a shield world, but people who keep saying "its onyx!!1!" and its no one here, but im just saying. and i said like in halo wars because it easyer to say that than explane it to people who have not read the book

Frankie actually says its not a shield world at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_swG05xhCE8&feature=player_embedded

Skip to about 7:50

Frankie actually says its not a shield world at all.

Well ACTUALLY, Frank says, "Yeah I will tell- I will say this- yeah here's an exclusive: It is not THE shield world that- the Forerunner world- uh- that's in the singularity in Ghosts of Onyx..." This doesn't mean it's not A shield world it just means that it's not THE shield world from Ghosts of Onyx.

• Like 1

Due the fact that Halo isn't real...just a act of fiction and stories, things are allowed to be changed slightly. Even if the shouldn't be. I think Onyx being the world they go to is awesome...even if it would be physically impossible based on the stories.

This is true but 343 is far too dedicated to make things happen without reason.

Also based on the video we can confirm that the jetpack/thruster pack will be in the game.

This is also true but does not belong in this thread haha

ya i see where you guys are at in the topic, but at least i wish throughout the games not just Halo 4 that there could have been some form of teamwork with other Spartans around... maybe even just in cutscenes to be a part of the background in a way. Cause all you are ever stuck with is ODSTs and troopers, i wish there could have been maybe a could Spartans in the troops just to help maybe in a could campaign chapters... not like in noble team where you work with them or know them the entire game, get what i mean. Although for Halo 4 i think it now in a totally different alley since the war is over with the Covenant, and i read there wasn't gonna be any more Flood involved (thankfully!) and thats its gonna maybe be linked with some Forerunner stuff....

Also based on the video we can confirm that the jetpack/thruster pack will be in the game.

There is a difference between a jetpack and thruster pack, you know. Also, you can't really confirm something like the jetpack or the thrusters in the Master Chief's armour will be in the game just because it was in the trailer. At least not something that we'll be able to use during gameplay. In the game in some way? Maybe. Something that we can use during gameplay? Not really, no.

Do people not know that Onyx was BLOWN UP!?

oh my god, if one more person says it's onyx I will die.

It is impossible for it to be onyx, simply because it is now a dyson sphere and is not SOLID anymore.

now on the topic, it may be a slight possiblitiy, since spartan IVs are going to be in the game, and that Spartan IVs were deployed to the prototype starship called the Infinity, The surviving spartan lls and llls were asked to be in Spartan IV program,

it's also been stated that the Infinity will be in H4, so we might have other spartans in the game for all we know,