My MoM Post!

Donut

I never thought I could achieve such a goal like this, Member of the Month! This is a really big achievement for me, so I would like to thank everyone that has helped me achieve this! Please read below and really, thank you!

Absolute Dog: One of the best moderators on this site, shows a lot of dedication, respect & maturity, is a very hilarious member, and is a really great friend here on this site. Really deserves much appreciation from every member here. :yahoo:

Azaxx: Paints some amazing pictures, he has awesome skills, a real member of this forum, has a big sense of humor, and really amazing at forging and just being on this forum when you need him. :D

Mr. Biggles: The first British MoM! Very talented at what he does, knows how to play Halo like a boss, and is a real big part of this community, give him all the respect you can, he deserves it! ;)

Ms. Mystic: She is one of the best members of the forum, she makes really amazing posts, knows how to win arguments and deserves all the respect from the entire community! :clap:

Spectral Jester: Joined June 27th 2011, is a very responsible member of this community, respectful to every member here, and is amazing at keeping this forum clean and perfect, and away from trolls. :thumbsup:

Twam: Well, without him, none of us would even be here, meeting new friends, sharing the laughs we have, giving the news of Halo and sharing our own opinions. He is the best member here and everyone should bow to him like me: :unworthy:

Twinreaper: A very, very helpful member of the community. He gives us extraordinary posts and is a very good friend here, Twin is a very great member here, and he is awesome just the way he is! :awesome:

x5had0wxMa9numx: Shadow is a very funny guy, he is like a little brother to me. He may have joined in November, but is awesome at what he does. He draws, if you saw one of his videos on YouTube, he shows some very artistic drawings that I couldn't have possibly make. Keep doing what you're doing Shadow, or, Lil' Bro. :laughing:

To all members:

You are the members who keep this forum alive, your posting, your sense of humor, everything about you, helps this forum grow and grow, without you, this forum would be dead. Everyone of you members help this Community grow in every way possible, no matter who you are or what you do, if you post, it helps THAT much. So keep posting and help this forum grow. Because all of you are one of a kind, don't listen to what people say, all of you are special in your own way, so keep doing what you're doing, and never stop. Because we are a family. A Halo family, and we are all special, kind, funny, awesome, responsible, talented, smart, and courageous in our own way. . .

-Donut

For the idea that will be discussed by the staff, my idea is. . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . Be a Moderator for a day.

One member get's to be a moderator for this site for one day, he has to be a trustworthy member that is very active, must have permission from all of the staff, and must agree to not ban any members that have not done anything wrong. If they break any rules for being a moderator, they will be permanently banned from this site. What they get to do is the staff's choice, I am not a Mod so I don't know everything they are capable of doing. Please take this under consideration and take your time to think about it.

:)

CONGRATZ!!!!!!! <3 donut is it still too late to congratulate?