My Thousandth Hello

ΠΘVΛ

Why Hello new and old friends, I don't believe I have officially said hello. I am Nova, formally known as weatherbeenj, I have said hello at least a thousand times, I still remember my first. I remember the gray walls and the Xbox symbol, home had never seemed much like home. I thought fattwam was apart of 343 Industries and I had a thirst for Halo 4 information (how young I was back then, even though it had only been a little less then a year ago). I don't remember why I had disappeared from the forum, I was lost, lost from home.

I returned to the forum a few months ago. Fattwam was now known as Twam, no xbox symbol and everything was nice and "spacey". I was quick to use the shoutbox but found myself talking to myself, I was Green in a crowd of Purple. I stayed though, I think I had an urge to get people to talk to me and a few days later I asked anyone who would answer about the end of Halo 3 rumor, Mystic soon replied reassuring me that it would not. I remembered that Mystic, and thank you for your kindness. Soon people where letting me join in, in the community family. I and a nice couple of people started to become good friends. One of whom is not with us today, I don't know what he did, but it must of been bad to get AD to ban him. AD, you are really a big friendly bear, I have no clue how you got the tough mod award, but you do have your limits and he had passed them.

Recently the Halo 4 trailer had been released and there was an influx of new members. Now it is purple and silver in a crowd of green. I now have many friends and can always jump into the shoutbox and talk to anyone. I still have some people I have never got the chance to really talk to yet but that will soon be another sentence in my story to explore and introduce myself in this huge home that is 343i Community forum. There are so many new members making such a huge impact on the forum, its crazy. I don't regret not becoming the member I could have become joining all the way back in May, but I will regret disappearing again, and thats why I don't plan to. Cya guys tomorrow!

Thanks guys, and oooh a fellow Canadian! Idk why I made this, I mean its not much of a story, there was no genocide, no love story and no explosions but seeing Donut make his MoM post it got me in the mood to make this :)