This website looks so poorly designed..

Brent

This site isn't just meant for stats. That is why the statistics look different then Bungie. So, I do not see how you can say that it looks bad.And it is quite a well looking site, it is very sleek and easy to browse. If that is your opinion, then leave it at that.

This is a community website, no the official website of 343 Industries. If you're looking for that website, it's http://www.halo.xbox.com . This website does not look "****ty" in the slightest. I viewed those attached screenshots, and I saw nothing wrong with the one from this site. It was simple, yes, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Immediately coming here and telling everyone how poorly designed this website is and using words like "****ty" to describe it isn't going to exactly make a good first impression. It's a shame that this is also apparently how you were going to be speaking to the staff and members of the actual 343 website from the looks of your post. This website, like others have said, is easy to navigate and pretty simple. There's nothing wrong with it.

Regardless, welcome to the site. Hopefully your attitude will improve.

• Like 2

This isn't a bad looking website, it actually looks rather nice. And plus this website doesn't belong to 343industries, it is a community forum.

ok thanks, i didnt know it wasnt owned by them. So it could look diffrent when they get 1 up lol.

This is a community website, no the official website of 343 Industries. If you're looking for that website, it's http://www.halo.xbox.com . This website does not look "****ty" in the slightest. I viewed those attached screenshots, and I saw nothing wrong with the one from this site. It was simple, yes, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Immediately coming here and telling everyone how poorly designed this website is and using words like "****ty" to describe it isn't going to exactly make a good first impression. It's a shame that this is also apparently how you were going to be speaking to the staff and members of the actual 343 website from the looks of your post. This website, like others have said, is easy to navigate and pretty simple. There's nothing wrong with it.

Regardless, welcome to the site. Hopefully your attitude will improve.

If it works what's the problem? Go to waypoint if you want stats, this is not the place to look. So don't come on here, blaring about how **** the site is, and expect us to take you seriously.

This site isn't just meant for stats. That is why the statistics look different then Bungie. So, I do not see how you can say that it looks bad.And it is quite a well looking site, it is very sleek and easy to browse. If that is your opinion, then leave it at that.

Now that i see that you can find stats on waypoint online, im actually cool with how this site looks. Thanks for pointing me to the site.

i find this website one of the most straight forward, tidiest forum sites, and looks sweet, all the topic categories are organized really well and in a simple way, it actually looks more attractive and un-confusing as halowaypoint, which is basically 343i's official site, btw it says community forum in big letters at the top of the page