Ok so what does every body think about this 69086 Aurora Cygnus thing

Adam91

the chances of it firing might actually be slim, because 3530 RG shut down its consoles and defenses so it might not be able to fire, but im not sure

at the very least any rogue AI would require time to reactivate and restore power to most of the installation to activate it.

my main question is, why would AC abandon I010?

and driz, from the look of 09137 UV's posts, it appears it's either damaged from fighting the rogue I010 AI, or going to be rewritten by either the rogue, or another AI.

at the very least any rogue AI would require time to reactivate and restore power to most of the installation to activate it.

my main question is, why would AC abandon I010?

and driz, from the look of 09137 UV's posts, it appears it's either damaged from fighting the rogue I010 AI, or going to be rewritten by either the rogue, or another AI.

AC didnt abandon I010 it abandoned the conventus facility because 3530RG hacked into it and over powered AC

Well, you can't say that 343 doesn't pay attention to its community. Making "A.I." accounts on their forums to hint at their next game. That's awesome. There isn't very many game companies that will do that. And I called Vigilance out and he appeared.

Well, you can't say that 343 doesn't pay attention to its community. Making "A.I." accounts on their forums to hint at their next game. That's awesome. There isn't very many game companies that will do that. And I called Vigilance out and he appeared.

Well, we don't know if this is a 343 employee or not. It's hard to say, we don't have enough information. It seems that AC has something to do with Halo 4, but no real hard evidence to support such claims, other than his countdown timer. Which was changed after the release date announcement.

Adam, this thread is now 20 pages long. What are your thoughts on updating the original post with all of the information we have gathered so far, put it all into one place so we don't have to search through pages and pages of information looking for peoples ideas?

vigilance is not related to this he decided to join in half way through and make out he is part of it, but i came to terms that he was a bit interesting.

Well, we don't know if this is a 343 employee or not. It's hard to say, we don't have enough information. It seems that AC has something to do with Halo 4, but no real hard evidence to support such claims, other than his countdown timer. Which was changed after the release date announcement.

Adam, this thread is now 20 pages long. What are your thoughts on updating the original post with all of the information we have gathered so far, put it all into one place so we don't have to search through pages and pages of information looking for peoples ideas?

yes i will do that

...will you heed to the Warning...

don't waste time with trivial query

lend the attentive ear.....

a Darker enemy approaches

with attempted concealment

fueled by vengeance and hate

wrath to be readily unleashed

showing no fear...no remorse...

hold Steadfast Inheritors

for the flame must not be Extinguished

the pain...the suffering...the loss

He will face will be for not

if unprepared for the approaching Storm

it shall not be Avoided

for History has proven so once again

...only patience will reveal the faceless name

of the One you all seek to find...

it shall not be Avoided

I can be patient.

it shall not be Avoided

Um... Choot? What's that?

i done a recap on a lot of the archives and given some theories to it as well.
  • Like 1

He's stubborn, either he doesn't want to reveal information about the new installment, or he knows nothing and he is an impostor. I know it is similar to Adjutant Reflex and could possibly be copying that, but Adjutant Reflex's posts and threads are incredibly hard to find, only selected websites hold that information any longer.

My fleet has used all of their resources and we cannot find anything, we have no leads; no traces.

it shall not be Avoided

based on what i remember, the second, and last paragraphs of that hint at a Precursor, the third paragraph hints at upholding the Forerunner Mantle.

just my interpretation.

lastest post

it has this picture

2_fac2.jpg

the binary translates to this

Whose conscience should the guilt shatter?

Who will come forward and bare the blame?

As the responsibility of such errors continues to change hands every friend becomes an enemy.

I will judge, I will convict and I will execute.