Ok so what does every body think about this 69086 Aurora Cygnus thing

Adam91

Very interesting. What if this trilogy is somehow going to be the same as the previous trilogy, just with somewhat different events? You wake up in a cryotube, you get out, covenant attacks, you escape the ship, and so on. The details on the first mission makes it sound exactly like the first mission in CE with a different scenery.

Very interesting. What if this trilogy is somehow going to be the same as the previous trilogy, just with somewhat different events? You wake up in a cryotube, you get out, covenant attacks, you escape the ship, and so on. The details on the first mission makes it sound exactly like the first mission in CE with a different scenery.

Hmm. Except this time you have not buddies besides cortana. And you don't get a drop ship...you just crash land :D

History rewinding itself, that's a chain link for how exactly similar the beginning of Halo 4 is to CE. Maybe that's the big shocker before Halo 5....

Does the other coordinates have a certain location as well?

Which other coordinates? I don't remember seeing them, but at this point, it could just be that all of the information is starting to run together in my mind.

i had another thought connecting to the latest archives

when he says "those who are loyal to their throne will retrieve the key next to the shrine" what if that those who are loyal are the covenant loyalists? they could go to earth and do the same thing that happened in halo 3, dig up the buried artifact and use it, they have an excuse to do this because they are wanting to start another fight with the humans.

i had another thought connecting to the latest archives

when he says "those who are loyal to their throne will retrieve the key next to the shrine" what if that those who are loyal are the covenant loyalists? they could go to earth and do the same thing that happened in halo 3, dig up the buried artifact and use it, they have an excuse to do this because they are wanting to start another fight with the humans.

So these new elites are power hungry. They want to take the place of the prophets? If so I expect to see a leader among the this new fleet of covenant.

Why would it give coordinates on Earth?

The only reason I can see is being MC comes back there, or there is some type of forerunner device of somesort?

Looks like Earth will have something to do with H4, he wouldn't put it there if it wasn't, right?

Why would it give coordinates on Earth?

The only reason I can see is being MC comes back there, or there is some type of forerunner device of somesort?

Looks like Earth will have something to do with H4, he wouldn't put it there if it wasn't, right?

Or it could be further along in the new trilogy, rather than specifically in Halo 4. I don't see the Chief returning to Earth in Halo 4.

From one of the articles on ACs site

Great, now I get to go searching. You don't happen to remember which artifact it was, do you?

You are all forgetting about The Arbiter and the other marines that got through the portal and made it to Earth. What if they are still on Earth and they are trying to find a way to get to the Chief? The could use the artifact in Peru to try to open a portal. What do you think?

You are all forgetting about The Arbiter and the other marines that got through the portal and made it to Earth. What if they are still on Earth and they are trying to find a way to get to the Chief? The could use the artifact in Peru to try to open a portal. What do you think?

There were no Marines aboard the Forward Unto Dawn when it split and the Arbiter went back to Sanghelios as stated by Karen Traviss's novel Glasslands. This link to Earth right now is ambiguous until he gives us another clue or we find something hidden in what he's written that we didn't catch before.

So, I copied the following from a post I made on HWP.

Okay... I'm going WAY out on a limb here:

Cortana's first words were, "When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go in the same box."

Now, read this excerpt from the site.

It is nice to see you again, do you remember me?

Your maker once walked amongst mine and was one of the most intelligent.

I have always watched your every movement, every decision and every calculation.

I will always remember what you first said.... Quando il gioco è finito, il re e pedina andare nella stessa scatola

... but not yet

The highlighted text translates to "When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go in the same box."

Coinkydink? Maybe, maybe not.

Could it be that Halsey has Vinnevra's geas, and it was awoken in Cortana. Who, then, is Aurora? Maybe Chakas? Maybe someone else?

The highlighted text translates to "When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go in the same box."

Coinkydink? Maybe, maybe not.

Could it be that Halsey has Vinnevra's geas, and it was awoken in Cortana. Who, then, is Aurora? Maybe Chakas? Maybe someone else?

This is very plausible, it's been speculated before by one of our members that Aurora Cygnus could be Chakas. However it wouldn't be possible for Halsey to have Vinnevra's geas because only Forerunners can pass on gei. It's possible that Halsey is part of a bloodline from families that The Librarian gave special gei to though.

Edit: I was mistaken earlier when I said AC could be Chakas because Guilty Spark is Chakas.

Edited by Drizzy_Dan
  • Like 1