help me play Halo 3 online

thomas benjamin

yo, check this out. i recently picked up a copy of Halo 3, i just need one of those free xbox live codes and i can get on and play Halo 3, im like a 44 or 45 in lone wolves (on my h3 account) and i wouldnt mind trying to go for that 50.

and if u want i'l play MM with ya, im a usefull player, i get alot of kills, i like team work, and always try to complete objectives while pwning.

but if not, just be kind and give me a code so i can play H3 a few times.

im a Halo player since the beggining and ofcorse we feel the same about Halo 3 and its superiority to Halo reach. in that way, we're like brothers, we have a bond, a mutual understanding, this goes back to the days of Halo 2 and Halo CE, you and i are the same when it comes to Halo . thats my plea.

peace.

I think he's looking for more of the 1 or 2 day passes that certain games (like Mass Effect 3) have been giving out recently, not a full blown 1+ month pass.

Well, it's not like he made that clear but either way it's not expensive to pay for a 1 year and not ask people for codes. If a person replies to me saying "Maybe he doesn't have the money" then clearly the only thing you can do is work/get a job of some kind. Just saying.

No, you're right, a year of Live is down right cheap compared to other subscription services. I fully support the whole work/get a job of some kind. And judging by the OP, I'd say anyone who argues that he may be too young to get a job is just wrong.

• Like 1