Please don't leave me, Halo 4.

McChicken343

We want to hold your hand all the way, Halo 4. Don't flip the switch on us, baby. I make love to you. I will cry.

I fear Halo 4 is going to be a giant mess and a giant failure. Omg. I mean, why would anyone want to run in a first person shooter? Because people naturally just walk through gunfire, so it makes no sense to run. People who run from gunshots is a ***** move. Sure, we are playing a Spartan that is slower than Master Chief, but leave the sprint out.

And the BR is really bulky and has a stripe on it. What gun does that. If I want a stripe or LEDs on my gun, I'll play CoD.

We want to hold your hand all the way, Halo 4. Don't flip the switch on us, baby. I make love to you. I will cry.

I fear Halo 4 is going to be a giant mess and a giant failure. Omg. I mean, why would anyone want to run in a first person shooter? Because people naturally just walk through gunfire, so it makes no sense to run. People who run from gunshots is a ***** move. Sure, we are playing a Spartan that is slower than Master Chief, but leave the sprint out.

And the BR is really bulky and has a stripe on it. What gun does that. If I want a stripe or LEDs on my gun, I'll play CoD.

implied-facepalm.jpg

I'm not even going to bother adding a long paragraph about how stupid that post was...

Somebody been trollin', am I right?

• Like 1

You have provided no argument against including sprint. All you said was that it makes no sense. If you don't like the Halo 4 BR design, then don't use the BR. There'll be other weapons.

Are you mad, my brother?

---

What a delightful story.

---

Seriously though this is the same damn cherry picking you posted in your other post. Stop posting multiple posts if you cant post any interesting posts. Your posts are redundant! I am never redundant in my posts when I post my posts. So I would know wouldn't I?

• Like 1

That argument (if It's not a terrible joke), is invalid and has nothing to support it. I'm sorry, but that... that was terrible. It needs more behind it before it's taken seriously. I don't mean to bash you, but those points are not good points and they aren't defended well.