Veto or Vote?

McChicken343

What do hope for in Halo4? Veto or vote? Why do you have this opinions. Or what supported this idea in your head to choosing? I think veto will should be back in rather than the vote. It diminishes repetition of maps and gametype. Even if we do get bad maps, its better than playing the same thing over and over again. Just like before...

Thats kind of the fun in it too though. You don't know what's could be the map after the veto and peoples reaction to the map can be hilarious. With voting it's always going to be the same maps. Boring. Like with the sniper gametype, the maps is always the hemmorage or cage and cage is the very bad sniper map. If Reach had don Veto the hemmorage wouldn't be as common.

I just hope by some act of randomly small chance that the community becomes more willing to play stuff other than slayer. I hate going into btb, invasion, mlg, etc, and just playing slayer every single fricking game.

On topic though, I prefer voting rather than vetoing.

Vote for sure. I like the way you can choose which map and gametype you want to play over rejecting a map and having the chance an other (****ty) map shows up (and in halo 3 the map you want to veto has to be loaded first which is kinda stupid)