DMR returns to halo 4

Adam91

i think its a bad idea putting both in, i think the reason may be is they are trying to keep both BR fans and DMR fans happy, while im a BR fan the DMR is a more efficient weapon and will come on top most of the time if two people are shooting each other, and it may force BR players to revert to using the DMR which would kind of defeat the point of reintroducing the BR back into the halo series. Unless the playlists are organized into have only BR in some and the DMR in others and keeping them separate that would seem to work of have both in halo 4, as for campagin it wouldnt be an issue having both, all BR fans will simply use the BR and DMR fans will just simply use the DMR .

i think its a bad idea putting both in, i think the reason may be is they are trying to keep both BR fans and DMR fans happy, while im a BR fan the DMR is a more efficient weapon and will come on top most of the time if two people are shooting each other, and it may force BR players to revert to using the DMR which would kind of defeat the point of reintroducing the BR back into the halo series. Unless the playlists are organized into have only BR in some and the DMR in others and keeping them separate that would seem to work of have both in halo 4, as for campagin it wouldnt be an issue having both, all BR fans will simply use the BR and DMR fans will just simply use the DMR .

They might have changed them to make them more equal in multiplayer. We can't really know how it will work out until we play the game, though.

All this does is create two precision weapons which will probably create weapon imbalance unless they decide to make the BR a more short ranged weapon and have the DMR be slow firing but have longer range. I don't really like the sounds of it so far because I don't see how they can really make it work but I would like a proper comparison between the two before I make any final decisions.