Auramyst

Should Zero Bloom Be In Halo 4?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zero Bloom Be In Halo 4?

What I'm expecting to see from Halo 4 is Zero Bloom. Yes, Blooming is that seriously annoying thing in Halo: Reach where a lot of weapons' reticules increase as you shoot more for a period of time. It just makes most of the kills lucky not skill, except for the first shot with a weapon that blooms. Who agrees?

Welcome to the forums Aura :). I too expect to see Zero-Bloom in Halo: 4. The only advice that I can really give out, play TU ZB or MLG, if you really want no bloom. Just a quick note, there has been bloom in every Halo game so far, although it is not as noticeable in previous games compared to Reach. I agree with you too, there are a lot of DMR spammers out there who get lucky sometimes, this needs to change in our favor :2guns:

-MaGIIXz

• Like 1

I am still confused as to why everyone still says Reach is the biggest "bloom" noticing title. That honor still remains to halo 1 and the magnum. The spread on that thing is still wildly greater than any weapon in any other title...yet is still regarded as the best MM. ZB is not native to any Halo title. Anyway on to the point, you guys really need to more carefully choose your words.

By stating ZB needs to be in Halo 4 alone, makes it sound as if you want "only" ZB in it, and not a system in which Halo 4 can thrive and support the various sub-cultures within the community. While yes, ZB should be available, you should all re-word it to support the "option" of having ZB as a default or changeable range of gameplay changing features.

• Like 2