New Idea For Halo 4 plz Read!!!

BattleRifle

Ok so this idea overall will make people want to win games and use alot of team work instead of not being a team player and not care about wining.. so my idea is that when teams or individual people go on wining streaks at the end of the game you will get a score bonus for wining.. like for ex, 3 wins in a row 100 points bonus 5 500 10 1000 etc 343 can decide on the scoreing but thats my main idea of how it should be.. like i said at the begining of the post with players knowing that they will want to win and play the objective more and use a lot of teamwork because say there really good and go on like a 30 game win streak they would be getting alot of points.. please take this idea into consideration

Sincerily,

BattleRifle

First of all, I would just like to point out when creating a new topic, please try top use proper spelling and grammar. Also, the fact that you made every single word bold is a bit of an eyesore.

For the most part your idea is creative and could make a nice addition to the game, however if you're trying to get people to play the game as a team and work together to win, I would simply recommend the Halo 3 system. Winning = Getting Exp / Losing = Receiving no Exp, this system in my opinion gets people to play much more competitively. I like your idea for the fact that winning consistently allows you to gain even more Exp for winning, so furthermore taking the game to an even higher level because players would not like to lose their winning streak.

Also, i'm not sure if you know this or not, but this is not a forum owned by 343 industries, this is a community forum that 343 industry employees sometimes check, so your idea might not be noticed as much as it would be on the Waypoint forums.

Great thinking,

-MaGIIXz

For the most part your idea is creative and could make a nice addition to the game, however if you're trying to get people to play the game as a team and work together to win, I would simply recommend the Halo 3 system. Winning = Getting Exp / Losing = Receiving no Exp, this system in my opinion gets people to play much more competitively.

The only problem I have with this is that sometimes people only win because one or two players on their team, not because they played with skill. For example, one time I was playing Team Slayer and I scored 25+ kills (can't remember the exact number). I practically carried the rest of my team through the match. Winning should get you extra Exp, but (just in my opinion, of course) playing well should still get you Exp if you lose.

For the most part your idea is creative and could make a nice addition to the game, however if you're trying to get people to play the game as a team and work together to win, I would simply recommend the Halo 3 system. Winning = Getting Exp / Losing = Receiving no Exp, this system in my opinion gets people to play much more competitively. I like your idea for the fact that winning consistently allows you to gain even more Exp for winning, so furthermore taking the game to an even higher level because players would not like to lose their winning streak.

Yeah i would like to have the same system as Halo 3 i never have teammates that actually want to win anymore and they are just trying to get kills even though that is not the objective (i play a lot of invasion) or they would be camping near the core when they should be getting it back waiting for the enemy to come and they would kill them :wallbash: <----- Me when this happens