Rate My Sig

BattleRifle

Rate My Sig I Made It Myself  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What Rating Wuold You Give My Sig

It's alright.

One thing I would suggest is to cut down the canvas size, because at the moment there is way too much black space.

I agree.

What I would do, is lower the height on the canvas, and if you want to keep the perfection symbol, maximize it (make it huge) and center the dot in the middle. Place it behind the spartan, and only use the spartan from the waist up(ish, give or take). Then the rest is up to you. Move the ribbon (bottom left corner) in front of the maximized perfection symbol.

It has a lot of potential. ;)

EDIT: Or something like this:

BattleRifle.png

• Like 1

I agree.

What I would do, is lower the height on the canvas, and if you want to keep the perfection symbol, maximize it (make it huge) and center the dot in the middle. Place it behind the spartan, and only use the spartan from the waist up(ish, give or take). Then the rest is up to you. Move the ribbon (bottom left corner) in front of the maximized perfection symbol.

It has a lot of potential. ;)

EDIT: Or something like this:

a>

Nice man. i guess i cuold havve made it have morestuff and less empty space but i have a q. how did u get the perfection medal to jut out like that and make it irregulary shaped at that end other than a square pic cuz when ive made a pic ive nevert tried that and its pretty cool looking!

Nice man. i guess i cuold havve made it have morestuff and less empty space but i have a q. how did u get the perfection medal to jut out like that and make it irregulary shaped at that end other than a square pic cuz when ive made a pic ive nevert tried that and its pretty cool looking!

I'm using photoshop, and I deleted the background and saved as a .PNG. The perfection medal I just re-sized, sharpened, and added a filter to it. Then used magic wand on the left side where the background would normally be and deleted it.

Hopefully that makes some sense. lol

I'm using photoshop, and I deleted the background and saved as a .PNG. The perfection medal I just re-sized, sharpened, and added a filter to it. Then used magic wand on the left side where the background would normally be and deleted it.

yup it makes perfect sense thx!

actually i kinda didnt get one part thats an important part.. i delet background and saced png.. but since the medal and the ribbon and the text are all one layer cause they were merged how did u resize and move everytgin

I used the box tool to select each individual one, right clicked then chose "Layer via Copy". I did that to each selection. Also, the magic wand tool will help you get the medal easily. ;)

To re-size, I opened a new canvas, drug the layer I needed onto the new canvas, re-sized, then drug the re-sized layer back to my project (that is why I sharpened and used sponge a tad.). ;)

That help?

I used the box tool to select each individual one, right clicked then chose "Layer via Copy". I did that to each selection. Also, the magic wand tool will help you get the medal easily. ;)

To re-size, I opened a new canvas, drug the layer I needed onto the new canvas, re-sized, then drug the re-sized layer back to my project (that is why I sharpened and used sponge a tad.). ;)

That help?

kinda but i still need to get used to that a lil but thx man!