Weapons

trent1986

I don't think that they will bring back the magnum power from Halo: CE, but the magnum and the plasma-pistol sure have played a big role in the Halo franchise. You should definitely expect to see the return of the magnum, and probably the plasma-pistol. 343i has started to confirm the weapons in the game, so my advice would be to keep your eyes and ears open for them to shed any light on this topic.

-MaGIIXz

I don't think that they will bring back the magnum power from Halo: CE, but the magnum and the plasma-pistol sure have played a big role in the Halo franchise. You should definitely expect to see the return of the magnum, and probably the plasma-pistol. 343i has started to confirm the weapons in the game, so my advice would be to keep your eyes and ears open for them to shed any light on this topic.

-MaGIIXz

Well i think the plasma pistol should do a bit more damage to health, or atleast lock onto targets better with one of those.

i reckon the pistol MUST return in some sort, without it Halo wont be anything, because the pistol was such an important weapon for the start of every Halo game. But the sniper is the weapon im waiting for, im hoping a Halo 3 look to it but with the Reach mechanics. The plasma pistol im not expecting in Halo4 but i think it will be in Halo 5 and 6.

• Like 1