Avery Johnson returning? (SGT. Johnson)

Minuette

Is Johnson returning? after I watched the first look video it said they will pull things out of the books, and while I had my spare time I reread Halo :First strike and I found some thing interesting

this is from quote to quote "Further blood tests show his system bearing traces of flood DNA__ very much dead and noninfectious, but some gene fragments are intact. I believe this is proof of failed attempts to possess him. it also appears to have imparted him with some Curious Regenerative Abilities, although I cannot yet confirm this side affect." said Cortana

any ideas on this topic?

Not possible after being blasted by Spark and then the explosion of the Ark. Ah but I wish, sighh

well I've seen some guys being blown up, air starvation, and being crushed by rubble and still survive (ME3) and also how Johnson somehow escaped halo?

well I've seen some guys being blown up, air starvation, and being crushed by rubble and still survive (ME3) and also how Johnson somehow escaped halo?

If you read Halo: First Strike it tells you he was picked up by a Pelican with other survivors from the Pillar of Autumn. That's Mass Effect and this is Halo, Johnson is dead. Unfortunately for all of us.

Sadly Johnson won't be returning. He was my second favortie character after Master Chief. If he returned, Master Chief would be hallucinating or having a dream. But, he won't return :cray:

They could have him in the game like that. Like, Master Chief's spirit is broken and he's about to give up, but then a Sgt. Johnson hallucination gives him one of his awesome speeches.

• 2 months later...