Delta Squad (Gears) Vs Master Chief

Vitamin Pwn

Delta squad consist of Marcus Fenix, Dominic Santiago,Augustus Cole and Damon Baird.

equipment: Fenix has a Lancer and two bolo grenades, Dom has a hammerburst and gorgon pistol,

Cole has Retro Lancer and Boltok Pistol, Baird has Gnasher shotgun Snub pistol and a smoke grenade. everyone has there armor ofcourse

Master chief has his MK VI Mjolnir armor, a Battle rifle, and shotgun and M6C magnum and one frag, one plasma and one spike grenade.

they are fighting in a paintball arena.

who do you guys think will win?

also i would prefer if people who played both series post, for more accurate opinions

Delta Sqaud - easily.

We're talking about Minh, Marcus, Dominic and Anthony Carmine agaisnt one guy.

Of course, the chief beat up ODSTs as a child however, Marcus beats the living **** out of people as a child in addition to having boots that crush skulls to flat bones and brains.

Gear's armour are thicker than the chiefs.

Then we're talking about a chainsaw bayonet that can cut this armour - just a knife takes down a Spartan Mk. III's shields!

This armour and it's occupants can be blown into pieces with a Gnasher shotgun, we're talking about rifles that penetrate armour easily with chainsaws agaisnt a pistol that can't cut through half the standard Spartan armour agaisnt thicker Gear's armour.

It's obviously going to be Delta.

I'm personally offended that you find Chief to be some invincible iconic god.

He's not.

• 1 month later...

Well.. it's an endless fight really... they all re-spawn.

I can't accurately say because I've not played Gears yet. But since MC has been raised and trained as a Spartan. I am reminded of the movie 300, they would have won the war (had the guy not peeped).

1 Spartan Vs. 4 Soldiers... I'll take the Spartan.

• Like 1

Ehhhhhhh... it's a hard one.

Probably Delta Squad. W/ 4 people and all the firepower plus the grenades, his shields would be wiped quickly. Plus Marcus and his crew are trained well. And with Marcus and Dom being brothers to the end, if one dies it would just fuel their rage.

It would be a fun fight to watch though :turned: