How bout making the avoid list actually work in the TU?

Viper187

Am I the only one tired of running into the same ******** over and over even after putting them on the XBL avoid list? That issue really needs fixed. There's 2000+ people in the playlist I'm in, I don't need to run into the same couple dozen idiots all the time.

I totally agree, the avoid player option is broke on XBL which is a shame, as you say, i tend to run into the same idiots over and over again, even on different days which is annoying.

Theres a guy on firefight (who will remain nameless) spends all match standing in front of you when your sniping, firing FRG at you, and blowing up all the weapons, he does nothing else, I get this guy in a game practically every day..

I definitely agree with you. I rarely use it in competitive, but when Arena Doubles existed there one player I had avoided on all three of my accounts. I still ran into him as much as I would anyone else. He betrayed for weapons on a regular basis and would sometimes just stop playing. He never wore a mic, ignoring him did not work and quitting wasn't an option. I finally just waited until his shields had been dropped enough from a fight, finish him and give the other team a kill.

It needs to be fixed.

I definitely agree with you. I rarely use it in competitive, but when Arena Doubles existed there one player I had avoided on all three of my accounts. I still ran into him as much as I would anyone else. He betrayed for weapons on a regular basis and would sometimes just stop playing. He never wore a mic, ignoring him did not work and quitting wasn't an option. I finally just waited until his shields had been dropped enough from a fight, finish him and give the other team a kill.

It needs to be fixed.

why do you use that stupid font in all of your posts? i don't even read any of them because of it, just wondering.

why do you use that stupid font in all of your posts? i don't even read any of them because of it, just wondering.

thats Dogs choice its not exactly hard to read. could be worse he could write it in a different font

which would make it really hard to read lol :whistle:

Back OT, how often do you all use the submit player review? do you use it a lot? never?

Even though I know it doesnt work I still use it for all AFKers

And another thing do you ever check your own rep?

Update: Just checked mine and wow!!!!!

38% preferred you

62% avoided you

Details

Communicatons

Trash Talk 4% (strange never swore down the mic ever

Behaviour

Aggressive 22%

Unsporting 40%

Quit early 27% (never quit, have lagged out of a few games)

hmmmm

thats Dogs choice its not exactly hard to read. could be worse he could write it in a different font

which would make it really hard to read lol :whistle:

Back OT, how often do you all use the submit player review? do you use it a lot? never?

Even though I know it doesnt work I still use it for all AFKers

And another thing do you ever check your own rep?

Update: Just checked mine and wow!!!!!

38% preferred you

62% avoided you

Details

Communicatons

Trash Talk 4% (strange never swore down the mic ever

Behaviour

Aggressive 22%

Unsporting 40%

Quit early 27% (never quit, have lagged out of a few games)

hmmmm

Yeah, I review all the jackoffs. I wish 343 would give us a way to report ****** bags and AFKers directly for bans and resets. I'm 57% avoided, 50% Unsupported Conduct

Am I the only one tired of running into the same ******** over and over even after putting them on the XBL avoid list? That issue really needs fixed. There's 2000+ people in the playlist I'm in, I don't need to run into the same couple dozen idiots all the time.

Can't help but agree.

Same thing different players when I'm in BTB on Reach.

Would be a good thing if the title update fixed it. Although fixing that wouldn't that require a Title Update or Dashboard Update for the Xbox?