Please 343, Listen!

Tartarean

I DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THIS ANYMORE! 343 IS RIGHT, I'M WRONG HERE. I DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT 343 MEAN'T ABOUT ALL OF THE NEW HALO: 4 ****

Hello, 343 Industries. Please listen to me, since there won't be a Halo: 4 public beta, and you need the community to help you make a another great Halo game; then please listen to me.

I would like to share this information that I've read, and my opinion on it.

http://halocouncil.c...ormation-leaked

All of the information on the link was great news to me. Except these:

• No More Respawn Delay: 5 second spawns are better, At the press of X is much worse than 5 seconds. There would be a lot forms of in-game Trolling, and noobs sitting in spawn just to annoy, or let people down.

• No More Weapon Camping: The fact that they drop from the sky seem's cool for a lot of big maps like 'Avalanche' from Halo 3 I can agree. But on most small map's like Asylum from Reach, or Guardian from Halo 3 would get really bad.

• Elites Not Returning to Multiplayer: I know why the Elite's aren't going to be in Halo 4 matchmaking, in fact it has a story attached to it. Training simulator. There was Elite's in Halo 3 matchmaking, and why not Halo 4? I mean, they could just add the Elite's equal the the Spartan VI's. Halo 4 does take place in 2554, so they could make a new genre of Sanghelli solders that are in training with the spartan VI's as a new type of Elite troopers. Please 343, I miss Elites in matchmaking. I don't play as one... but with them just establishes Halo's unique universe.

• Forerunner Vision; That's a really bad idea: that just goes overboard of a new genre of armor abilities. Such as Armor lock and Drop shield did. I mean, with sprint on all the time in Halo 4, and Forerunner vision, will most likely be terribly cheap, and defeat the purpose of Cloak, and sniping.

• Custom Loadouts: I'm not sure this one was in the article, I heard it just recently. But, custom loadouts is just as bad as an idea as Armor lock was. I've been hearing you can pick your own weapons, and armor abilities after purchased with a new currency. Spartan Points. That isn't Halo, that's right from Call of Duty. Halo was never suppose to be anything like CoD. I hope it never will be. I play Halo for it's uniquely different gameplay, and creativity.

Beside's those. I like what I'm hearing about Halo 4. Keep up the good work.

Edited by Tartarean

I'm not going to judge anything that may or may not be implemented into Halo 4. I'll only give my opinion once I've played the game. Though I'm having a bad feeling about what I've been hearing, I really have a bad feeling about Halo 4.

Confirmed Halo 4 information, I personally hope it's not all true.

• Like 1

Forerunner Vision is actually a really good idea. If I was being sniped repeatedly by a camper, I would know where he is and kill him.

But then that cancels the point of sniping, staying hiden, changing that is changing the whole of multiplayer

• Like 1