Halo MMORPG

Hallelujah

I'm a big halo fan. Been hooked since Halo CE. I think we need a Halo RPG where you create your own spartan and level him up. I haven't thought a lot into it really just an initial idea. I played a pretty good bit of Halo Wars and it still has a small community. It would also bring in a different group of consumers to market Halo to. Sometimes I just get tired of shooting...

I'm a big halo fan. Been hooked since Halo CE. I think we need a Halo RPG where you create your own spartan and level him up. I haven't thought a lot into it really just an initial idea. I played a pretty good bit of Halo Wars and it still has a small community. It would also bring in a different group of consumers to market Halo to. Sometimes I just get tired of shooting...

Halo is called a FPS First Person Shooter......SHOOTER you shoot aliens you make your own spartan you Rank up all of that is allready in Halo. I plus with 343 being extremely busy to make Halo 4 great I dont think they will be planing to make a new type of halo game and take a risk like that any time soon.

Halo is called a FPS First Person Shooter......SHOOTER you shoot aliens you make your own spartan you Rank up all of that is allready in Halo. I plus with 343 being extremely busy to make Halo 4 great I dont think they will be planing to make a new type of halo game and take a risk like that any time soon.

Yea but, you have to remember that Halo was originally gonna be in third person or and RTS game.

• 2 weeks later...

Halo Wars is a strategy game, why couldn't we have an MMORPG? That'd be pretty cool. The RPG career part could be base off Cole Protocol the book, that's an amazing idea and it would be extremely beneficial to the Halo community, bringing in RPG players as well as FPS players.

• 7 months later...

Ok, since this idea is already pitched, no sense of me throwing it to them. There was a fps rpg and a 1st of its kind, like Halo was so many years ago, too. It is Borderlands. So how would 343 Industries make a fps rpg without completely stealing from Borderlands? Storyline, armor abilites (2 at a time), full armor and weapon customization, new tricks to pull off like ... oh idk, throwing a energy sword at your enemies, reanimating and creating new weapons with broken and busted weapons,... ?

No. Bungie is done with Halo, period.

There was an untitled Halo MMO in development but it got cancelled. Ensemble studios was working on it.

a>

Note that this was from 2005/2007, so don't give **** about the graphics. You can read up on the project here.

Wow, where did you find this! It could be pretty cool, I mean, 1st or 3rd person either would work. Imagine a whole massive world, you could go anywhere and do anything, but as a spartan. That would be awesome.

And I like your new signature.

Wow, where did you find this! It could be pretty cool, I mean, 1st or 3rd person either would work. Imagine a whole massive world, you could go anywhere and do anything, but as a spartan. That would be awesome.

And I like your new signature.

I thought this was common knowledge, I've known about this for years. The pictures were impressive when they first were released.

Thank you very much.

No. Bungie is done with Halo, period.

There was an untitled Halo MMO in development but it got cancelled. Ensemble studios was working on it.

a>

Note that this was from 2005/2007, so don't give **** about the graphics. You can read up on the project here.

I was just about to post this and go against that Master Marix guy. But congrats I guess for beating me to it. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...