my profile reseted NEED HELP!!

sundog41297

so ill start from the beginning. I WAS at the rank of Legend on Halo: Reach and had I think 91% of the armory purchased. ( I just made myself look like a lowlife lol ) I recently bought a game that came with a 2 day Gold membership so i figured i'd try it out. it was my first time playing on xbox live on my own profile. so when it came to the main menu of Reach it said something about being a default spartan or forfeiting something like that... well anyway it said my spartan was at the beginning at recruit. then i disconnected from xbox live and found it back to Legend. so i wasnt worried. i reconnected and played matchmaking for a while. well when i was done and disconnected, i looked and it and it said sergeant for some reason and now i cant figure out how to get it back to Legend!!

if it reseted because i joined xbox live, its not fair that I lost about a years worth of progress going from LEGEND to Sergeant when Im only on xbox live for 2 DAYS and dont plan on buying xbox live after it expires

IM FREAKED OUT!!!! HELP!!!!!

Welcome to the forums sundog. I just have a quick question, if you don't plan on buying Live after yours expires, what's the point in being freaked out? :P

Anyways, I understand your frustration because losing a years worth of progress. By any chance do you think your account was reset because of any illicit activities that you were partaking in? If it said something about forfeiting, you might have done something to get reset automatically by the 343i/Microsoft server. Is there any more information that you can provide to help me aid you further?

-MaGIIXz

• Like 1

i remember now... when i first pulled up the Reach menu it said your rank/ credits (one of those) exceeds what can be brought on xbox live do you want to: then the choices were

forfeit 4900000 (around 4.9 million) credits

play as default spartan

if you need more info ill try to answer

Well I'm assuming that 343i thought that your credit count was overboard, and must not be legitimate. This is why they allowed you to forfeit one thing over the other. If this has all been a misunderstanding and you have done nothing wrong, then head over to the official Halo website (type "Halo Waypoint"), into google and click on the first link. Then head on over to customer support and try to contact 343i from there.

I hope I was of some assistence,

-MaGIIXz

so the Legend rank is completely gone... ? :banghead:

Yes sorry. Apparently when you earn credits offline, they are worth WAY more than online. Like Spectral Jester said above, he has an account as an Inheritor. That's an example, right?

Sorry, but the only way you could've be kept as a Legend is by playing online in the first place :(. I'm a Legend, after all.

All I can say is that if you're still concerned, you should contact the ACTUAL 343 Industries. (Unfortunately I don't know how)

Sorry for the inconvenience,

-FIREN4